808nm laser depilation works for 6 Fitzpatrick skin types
This is a laser procedure in which a beam of light at a specific wavelength is applied to the skin and is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle.
1. Permanent hair reduction of all color hairs on all 6 Fitzpatrick skin types, including tanned skin or dark skin---diode laser enables light to penetrate deeper into skin and is safer than other lasers because it can avoid the melanin pigment in the skin's epidermis.
2. In-motion technology, fast hair removal on big area treatment---diode laser allows fast repetition rates up to 10Hz (10 pulses-per-second)
3. Pain-free hair removal---excellent contact cooling probe, preventing superficial heat injury
During a laser hair removal treatment, light passes through the skin and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair shaft. This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for regrowth.
Any area of the skin which has unwanted hair, including the face, neck, chest, back, bikini area, underarms, arms and legs.
1. Laser source: 100% imported laser
2. Dual-chill contact cooling system, constant cools 0-3℃. The powerful cooling ensures machine 10-12 hours non-stop working, maximized earnings for clinics, salons or hospitals
3. Multi-languages, easy for operation
4. 1:1 energy test with USA Coherent energy meter
|Wavelength||808nm (1064nm, 755nm)|