How does it work?
The Co2 laser uses a unique 7-articulate arm which tracks the Co2 10.6 um wavelength light as it passes light through its optical lens to penetrate the skin. We can control the depth of the penetration from only a few micrometers in depth (only as deep as a few sheets of paper) to much deeper with tiny thermal channels. This will also determine the length of healing, the number of treatments and the cost. Each thermal channel creates a small micro-injury but does not significantly disturb or disrupt the surrounding tissue.
These microscopic injuries caused by the laser (around 15-20% of the treated area) are the beginning of the healing process. By creating thousands of these perforations underneath the skin, your epidermis layer starts to heal from the edge of these microscopic perforations very quickly. By healing so fast it remodels tightens and stimulates the collagen, your skin tightens which in turn smooth out lines, and significantly improves your skins tone and complexion.
What results can I expect?
With moderate to strong treatment you can expect an immediate tightening of the skin with some noticeable results seen in as little as one treatment. A single treatment can lessen the look of wrinkles and fine lines from your face for up to several months. More than one treatment may be needed for deep scarring to be removed. You can be assured a faster healing time than other treatments such as standard Co2 laser skin resurfacing, dermabrasions, and even deep chemical peels. You can also have a mild treatment with some improvement in skin texture and a quick return to normal activities.
What Advantages Does This Co2 has?
1. Supper energy, ensure energy conversion rate ＞90% and continuous even energy output
2. 30 watt glass laser tube
3. Normal and fractional scan mode for choice
4. Far-infrared Aiming beam for accurate treatment
5. Safe, painless and excellent treatment result, 6 skin types available
1. Smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
2. Flatten worry and frown lines
3. Clear up sun-damaged skin
4. Decrease appearance of acne scars
5. Shrinking the appearance of pores
6. Flatten traumatic scars
7. Remove age, sun spots, pigment
8. Reshape, slightly enlarge, and give firmness to lips
9. Skin renewing, skin tightening
10. Scar removal, such as acne scar, chicken pox, post-acne pigmentation, post traumatic scar
11. Collagen contracting and remolding
12. Improve skin texture & skin tone
1. Individual laser structure design, greatly facility laser replacement and easy daily maintenance;
2. Humanized software control
3. Excellent treatment results, not affect people's normal life and study
4. 7 graphics, which adjustable to be bigger or smaller during treatment of laser shooting on skin
5. 3 scanning pattern: the maximum distance scanning pattern will minimized the risk of hyperpigmentation
6. Releases micro-sized Laser beams punched into the skin, which gives strong dry ablation & mild thermal damage
7. Air jet design eliminates smoke and provides cooling effect at the process of treatment to increase the patient comfort
|Basic information||LCD display||8.4" TFT true color touch LCD|
|Wavelength||10.6μm, far-infrared laser|
|Pulsed radiofrequency||0.530 W|
|Matrix mode||Scan Graphics||Square, rectangle, round, triangle, oval, 6-diamond shape, line|
|Dot quantity||400 dots at most|
|Working state||ultra-pulsed mode|
|Scan mode||Free scan, Sequence scan, Maximum distance scan|
|Technical specification||Laser apparatus||Sealed off laser device stimulated by direct current|
|Condenser focus||f=50mm, f=100mm|
|Beam divergence angle||0.3 mrad|
|Spot size||≥0.2mm at the focus|
|Radiation time / Interval time||0.01 1 sec|
|Aiming beam||Less than 2mW, 635nm red semiconductor laser|
|Beam transport device||7-Articulate arm|